Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 28 *4.29.10*

Today we made the final decisions on which web site we wanted to validate. I chose the web site about the Velcro Crop. I Chose this website because when I looked at the title, I noticed it was from 2003. I had to wonder weather this web stie was still valid in today's society. I looked at the URL only to realize it was a .com. They are usually trying to see you something, so again I had to wonder if this was information or money driven. Now that I have done some studying on this validation topic, it has opened my eyes to how i look at information. If im going to write a research paper, I may want to think about the website I choose to use. That way my information is more accurate and I can get more inforation that is legitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment