Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 25 *4.20.10*

Today we worked on our presentations in class. We still had trouble with ours becuase the alignment was off and the pen wouldn't work right. Are smartboards worth the finacial investment you wonder. I don't think they are unless you spend just as much time and money on training the teachers to use them. Or the teachers should have to pass a test in order to have one in their class. It takes up waay to much time to get them fixed and ready to go, so i don't see a point in having one. I've seen many teachers not even use them. My High school got them donated to us for every class room and I can't remember any time that they used them. My Librarian used it alot, because she knew how to work the board. So my status on this is if the teacher can prove they know what they are doing than yes by all means but if not then no.

1 comment: